- To become premier TVET institutions that is led by industry.
- To produce well balanced graduates who are empowered with entrepreneurship skill through dynamic and sustainable education program.
- To provide access to quality and recognized TVET programs.
- To develop curriculum led by industry and to improve the graduates’ readiness through coordinated industry participation.
- To gain international recognition through cooperation and active participation in the TVET community.
To provide education and training at diploma level in engineering and commerce fields to SPM graduates or parallel and to Certificate graduates of Polytechnic/Community Colleges to satisfy the nation's trained workforce.