In 2010, CISEC was established at the Polytechnic as an improvement to the CISC with the original function to four main areas and Alumni Tracer Study, Careers Advisory Service and Continuing Education, Planning and Preparedness into the working world, as well as industrial relations and placement.
Functions / Roles
• Facilitate networking and collaboration between the Industry Polytechnic
• Provide services and respond to industry needs, particularly those involving collaboration and job placement of graduates
• Increasing employability and job availability polytechnic graduates
• Increase the rate of polytechnic graduates work
• Provide career counseling, planning and preparation of graduates into the working world